Interesting fact—many blenders can be used with a standard, wide-mouth mason jar. So the next time you want to whip something up, but don't want to bother with scrapping the contents out of your blender and into a separate container, you can use an inverted mason jar in place of the usual blender jar. Just attach the jar, blend your ingredients, remove the jar, and screw on the lid for instant storage. This is especially convenient for blending recipes that are difficult to clean out, such as whipped cream, spice mixes, and peanut butter.
Click on image below to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades