First, place dry ice in a paper bag and smash it by rolling over the bag with a rolling pin, or by breaking it into small pieces with a hammer or mallet. Mix together the other ingredients in a mixing bowl, and then slowly mix in the dry ice pieces until desired consistency is reached.
Once you have mixed all the ingredients together, make sure your dry-ice ice cream is warm enough to eat. Eating your own homemade ice cream is no fun if you have frostbite on your tongue.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades