Ice cream never gets old in hot weather, especially if it's super cheap and made within the comforts of your own home!
Last week, I illustrated a recipe for homemade ice cream where you roll an empty coffee can of cream, sugar, and whole milk inside of a larger coffee can full of ice cubes and rock salt. That method is definitely my favorite, but there are many other ways to make ice cream. You can also use a metal bowl and freezer, metal bowl and mixer, or simply two ziplock plastic bags.
For the freezer method, it's recommended to use an ice cream mix recipe that incorporates raw egg yolk, which will then result in a smoother and tastier ice cream at the end. Though this method doesn't quite have the instant gratification as the other techniques, your hard work will still be rewarded with a delicious bowl of icy dessert.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades