If you have a bunch of spare toilet paper tubes lying around, you're in luck this holiday season. With wrapping paper, a couple trinkets, and a pack of cracker snaps, you can make your very own Christmas crackers.
Traditionally used in holiday celebrations in the United Kingdom and other Commonwealth countries, Christmas crackers are party favors that when pulled apart, produce a snapping sound and contain small trinkets such as candy, a deck of cards, toys, slips of paper with jokes written on them, paper Christmas crowns, and other small knickknacks.
Usually, two people pull on opposite ends of the cracker. If you're in a big holiday gathering, you can simultaneously pull your Christmas crackers apart in a big circle, with everyone crossing their arms and holding his or her own cracker in the left hand and the adjacent person's cracker in the right hand.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades