For a low-maintenance houseplant with infinite decorating possibilities, look no further than Tillandsia, an epiphytic genus commonly known as air plants. Air plants absorb moisture and nutrients through their leaves and do not need to be planted in soil to stay alive.
In your living space, air plants can be displayed in glass bowls, hanging terrariums, as a hanging mobile, and pretty much anywhere if you use metal wires to clip the plant onto a sturdy object.
Read below for proper instructions on caring for an air plant. Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades