Need to slice corn kernels off a cob without making a mess? Place the corn cob upright on the elevated portion of a Bundt pan and slice downward against the kernels with a knife so the kernels fall within the bowl to use for later.
Know the double-duty kitchen tools in your kitchen to save yourself the time, money and space of buying additional kitchen gadgets. Like using a box grater traditionally used for grating cheese to grate butter, carrots, onions, and to puree tomatoes. Or using an egg slicer to slice strawberries in addition to hard-boiled eggs.
Check out my previous blog post "7 Double-Duty Kitchen Tools" to see what other multipurpose gadgets you probably have that you didn't think you did.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades