Cottons balls may not be the most exciting bathroom product in the world, but there are some surprisingly useful things you can do with them.
For example, a cotton ball soaked in peppermint oil can help protect your home from mice. Soak them in white vinegar instead and you've got DIY rabbit repellent for your garden. Use vaseline and you have an easy fire starter for your next camping trip.
Need to keep your daffodils and other hollow-stemmed flowers fresh? Cut the flower stem at a 45° angle, turn the stem upside-down, fill the stem with water, and then plug the bottom of the stem with a small piece of cotton to make your daffodils on display last longer.
Cotton balls can also be used to protect your rubber kitchen gloves and add a pleasant scent to your refrigerator.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades