Need an instant headache cure? Grab a pencil from your drawer of office supplies and bite down on it (but not too hard). Tension headaches commonly occur from overexerting your jaw muscles, and biting down on a pencil is a quick way to relax them.
If you don't have a pencil on hand, you can also try munching on almonds, as almonds contain the natural form of aspirin called salicin. Additionally, you can place an ice pack on your head and place your feet in hot water to draw the blood flow away from your head and to your feet.
Still have a killer headache? Make sure to also check out my original post, "7 DIY Cures for Headaches", for more tips.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades