Chase the winter blues away by adding bright splashes of color to your boring winter tights. Using inexpensive nylon tights, fabric paints and basic craft supplies, you can do pretty much anything to transform your neutral-colored tights into something more colorful and fun.
For a simple and easy project, add polka-dot patterns to your tights using puffy paint, or simply paint by hand or stencil an oval shape (or hearts, or cat faces) over your kneecaps with fabric paint.
You can also get more ambitious and draw geometric shapes (like hearts!) all over your tights using stencils, or creating "tattoo" tights by tracing a drawing onto your flesh-colored tights using a black textile marker.
And finally, you can add another use to your unused Kool-Aid powder: tie-dyed tights. Tie tights with string in a bundle and place in a pot full of simmering water mixed with Kool-Aid powder. Let soak until desired intensity, remove string, and rinse in cool water until dye stops running.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades