Paper shredder not working like it used to? Soak several pieces of paper in baby oil and run them through the shredder, which will help lubricate the blades and make them run smoothly for future shredding purposes.
In addition to saving yourself the trip of buying a new paper shredder, baby oil can also be used to soften cracked heels, remove paint from skin, take off eye make-up, unstick stuck zippers, and more.
During the rest of the cold weather season, insulate your exposed skin further by applying a thin layer of baby oil onto the uncovered parts of your face before heading outdoors.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades