For example, placing a magnetic adhesive strip on the bottom of your Swiffer mop means you can sweep your floor clean and also pick up stray metal objects like earrings or paper clips that could get lost while vacuuming.
A small magnet can also be screwed into the middle of your broom stick so that you can prop your broom against the side of your fridge without it ever sliding down to the floor.
Read below for more unexpected and practical uses for magnets, and make sure to check out my previous post for more great uses.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades