In an ideal world, the art of gift-exchanging is a joyous, wonderful thing that makes both parties feel equally good. But as many of us already know, gift-giving is also an emotionally charged social minefield that can leave many of us feeling... awkward.
For example, what to do when a friend just gave you an extremely thoughtful gift and you have forgotten to prepare a gift for the person? Or, you are gifted with something you absolutely hate? And what is the best way to approach a gift-giving situation where you absolutely can't stand the person you are obligated to give a gift to?
- Don't Miss: Last-Minute Christmas Gifts to Make on Christmas Eve
- Don't Miss: Last-Minute Gifts You Can Make Using Sharpies
Learn how to navigate these gift-giving situations with grace and become a pro at the art of regifting by reading the guide below. Happy holidays!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades