While making your own cup of tea may seem as simple as adding a tea bag to a mug of boiling water, the best flavor for every tea type requires a specific temperature point for the hot water and a specific time frame for steeping the tea before removing it.
Herbal teas and fruit teas, for example, can withstand boiling temperature for the water. Green teas and white teas, on the other hand, should use boiling water that has been cooled off for a few minutes before adding the tea bag or tea leaves.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades