Instant ramen noodles are hardly gourmet dining, but with a little extra time, effort, and ingredients, this humble staple of college dormitory dining can be elevated at least a little bit to resemble a more hearty and appetizing meal.
Spaghetti sauce and a few extra ingredients are all you need to transform instant ramen into instant spaghetti. If you have a fully equipped kitchen, take advantage of your cast iron skillet or gratin dish to make instant ramen shepherd's pie or instant ramen mac and cheese.
Sometimes elevating a cheap bowl of instant ramen into something more nuanced and flavorful is a matter of adding extra ingredients that you would normally put in a bowl of pho: like cilantro, bean sprouts, lime juice, meat, and fish sauce.
To turn instant noodles into an instant snack, simply smash the instant noodles with the seasoning packet without cooking them, add other extra ingredients if desired, and eat as is.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades