Whether it's for Valentine's Day or you simply want to send a note to someone in a unique way, a secret message inside of a seemingly untouched raw egg is the perfect way to go.
Simply poke holes on both ends of the raw egg (make sure to make a bigger hole on the wider end) and carefully blow out the yolk from the pointy end into a bowl. Wash out the eggshell delicately (make sure you don't crack it!), then decorate with paints or watercolors.
- Don't Miss: 9 Simple No-Bake Valentine's Day Desserts
- Don't Miss: 11 Cheap & Easy DIY Gift Ideas for Valentine's Day
While the paint is drying, write a message on a thin piece of paper, roll it up, and tuck it into the bigger hole. Place the egg inside a box and give to someone as a gift. You can also add paper shredding to the box to make it look like it's resting on a nest.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades