Do you want to know what's better than a bouquet of a dozen red roses? How about a bouquet of bacon roses? Or, if you aren't a meat-eater, a bouquet of hand-crafted origami roses or ones made of duct tape that won't wither away within a couple of days?
For this Valentine's Day, surprise your sweetheart with something that goes beyond a boring Hallmark card. Like a DIY card with a customized QR code. Or a private Tumblr for you and your valentine to archive old memories and favorite animated GIFs. If you're feeling really ambitious (and trust your valentine's sense of direction and problem-solving), try a romantic scavenger hunt.
And if it is too late to make reservations at your favorite restaurant, you can always buy some pizza dough and whip up a heart-shaped pizza. If there is any day to get a little cheesy, it's Valentine's Day.
Got your own heart-melting DIY Valentine's Day gift success stories? Share with us! (Click on image to enlarge.)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades