Want to give your face a natural glow while reducing wrinkles, improving blood circulation, removing toxins and dead skin cells, and improving your mood? With a little face lotion and about five minutes of your time every day, you can give yourself a DIY facial massage that will work wonders for your face in the long run.
While you can follow the steps outlined below to massage your entire face from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your jawline, take note that many other facial massage techniques are out there depending on your preference and the areas you want to target.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades