Using water, nail polish, and a white ceramic mug, you can easily create your own artsy DIY coffee mug with a "watercolor" effect colored on its surface.
Simply fill an empty, disposable container (like a disposable pie pan) with warm water and add a drizzle of nail polish. You can choose to go monochromatic or combine multiple colors.
Use a toothpick or wooden skewer to stir up the colors and then holding the ceramic mug by its handle, roll the mug into the colored surface.
If you don't like how the colors look or if the colors get into the inner surface of the mug, you can always use nail polish remover to take the colors off. Once you are satisfied with how your mug looks, you can let it dry for a few hours or bake it in the oven.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades