Even if you plan on never giving yourself a manicure or a pedicure for the rest of your life, it doesn't hurt to have a bottle of clear nail polish in your home. You can use this clear adhesive stuff to seal envelopes, make your handwritten labels smudge-proof, keep your bathroom screws from getting rusty, fix small tears in your window screen and more.
Colorful nail polish bottles also come in handy, too. Color-code your apartment keys so you will never mix up your lobby key from the door key. And if you can't stand fiddling with the shower knobs in the morning to achieve that perfect balance between hot and cold, add a small stripe of color to your shower knob so you know exactly where to turn the dial to achieve your ideal temperature. Colored nail polish marks can also be easily removed with nail polish remover.
Got your own clever uses for nail polish? Share with us by commenting below!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades