Planning a BBQ this summer? While it may be tempting to buy your ketchup, mustard, barbecue sauce, and mayonnaise from the store, it's actually really easy to whip up your own homemade versions in your own kitchen.
Mustard can be made using only four basic ingredients: brown mustard seeds, rice vinegar, kosher salt, and cayenne pepper. Homemade ketchup requires more ingredients, but only needs to be placed in a bowl, stirred together, and chilled in a fridge.
Got your own recipes or tips for making your own homemade condiments? Share with us!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades