Want to treat your furry best friend to a new pet bed? All you need are two identical pieces of fleece, batting, and a pair of fabric scissors. The best part is that there is zero sewing involved.
Simply measure out two identical rectangular pieces of fleece (the size depends on how big you want the pillow to be and how big your pet is), cut out a five inch section from each corner of the fleece, and cut the sides of the fleece fabric into five-inch-long strips of fringe at one inch intervals.
- Don't Miss: 6 Cat Toys You Can Make Out of Household Items
- Don't Miss: 3 Easy Dog Treats Recipes You Can Make at Home
Once the fringe is cut on all four sides of each fleece fabric piece, place the two rectangular pieces of fleece together (make sure the outer fabric is facing the outside) and connect them by tying the respective fringe pieces into double-knots on all three sides.
For further instructions with accompanying images, read below. Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades