Want to mix up the flavor profile of the food you are feeding your dog? Show your pooch some extra love with homemade dog treats recipes that are healthy, organic, and do not use any weird, overly processed chemicals in the ingredients.
For a no-bake doggie treats recipe, you can mix together peanut butter, canned pumpkin, honey, and other ingredients into a bowl, make golf-ball-sized balls out of the concoction, and wait for the sticky balls to harden into treats.
For recipes that require a little baking, you can make dog food out of baby food and wheat flour, or minty dog treats out of mint, parsley, and buckwheat flour to fix bad dog breath.
Want your dog to enjoy some of the finer things in life? See what people foods you dog can eat for a healthy diet. And of course, as a good pet owner you should also be aware of foods you should never, ever feed your dog.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades