Most of us know that chocolate is bad for dogs, but many other human foods are also extremely harmful if accidentally eaten by your pet.
For example, foods that are healthy for humans, such as grapes, raisins and avocados, can be detrimental or even fatal if eaten by cats and dogs. And though it may be tempting to feed your cat raw fish or your dog fat trimmings, it's a better idea to stick with traditional pet food recommended by your vet.
Check out the handy chart below to make sure that you never accidentally feed your beloved furry friend any of the food items listed below.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades