Want to boost your dog's immune system and skin health? Add some extra flavor to your dog's food bowl with a few pieces of cooked salmon, deboned and unseasoned, which is an excellent source of fatty omega-3 acids.
As dogs are omnivores just like humans, dogs are capable of eating some human foods which are just as beneficial for them as it is for their human counterparts. Like fresh fruits and vegetables, lean meats, cooked rice, and flaxseeds.
Depending on what they are eating, these food items can help with your dog's energy level, skin and coat health, eye vision, digestive problems, weight maintenance, and more.
Keep in mind that these extra people foods added to your dog's daily diet should make up no more than 25% of its regular diet, and every new food item should be introduced one at a time in small quantities to make sure that particular food item doesn't give your dog an upset stomach.
Also, when you're feeding your dog non-dog food, you should always keep in mind the food items you should never feed your dog.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades