Studying for a big test? Rather than weighing your mind and body down with empty calories and junk food, eat smart with healthy foods that are known for decreasing your chances of developing Alzheimer's disease, keeping your neurotransmitters healthy, and increasing blood and oxygen flow to your brain.
You can always stand to eat more vegetables, and you can never go wrong with broccoli, spinach, and other dark green leafy vegetables. For a quick snack, munch on blueberries, nuts, hummus, and dark chocolate. Oily fish, curry, and olive oil can be incorporated into a full meal for a truly brain-boosting meal.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades