Most of you probably know that carrots are great for eye vision, but what other foods should you eat to help keep your eyes healthy and decrease your risk of suffering from cataracts or retinal diseases in the future?
Listed below are more healthy fruits, vegetables, meats, and non-meat protein sources that you can start incorporating into your diet to keep your vision and health sharp. And while there are no specific foods that hurt your vision by themselves, you do need to avoid an unhealthy diet and other unhealthy lifestyle choices like smoking.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades