High blood pressure (hypertension) is a common medical condition that can eventually cause serious health problems such as heart disease, kidney failure, vision problems, stroke, heart attack, and more.
As it is common for people to have high blood pressure for years without any symptoms, it is imperative to regularly check your blood pressure (such as getting your own blood pressure monitor), and to live a healthy lifestyle in both diet and exercise that lower your risk of hypertension.
Lifestyle improvements include quitting smoking, drinking in moderation, exercising daily, and lowering your stress level, which can be done via breathing exercises, meditation, and improving your overall life outlook.
For tips on dietary changes for lowering your blood pressure, read the rest of the post below.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades