Your boss is pursing her lips and drumming her fingers on the table during your presentation. Your best friend is gazing downwards and crossing his arms when you ask him why the car you lent him for the weekend has a big dent. What could these body language signals all mean?
Brush up on Body Language 101 so you are equipped with the knowledge to navigate the perilous minefields of work, dating, family relationships, and more. Learn to know when a person is getting bored, feeling engaged in what you are saying, or fishing for a white lie. And finally, memorize the common body language principles that will help you appear likable and trustworthy when you are interacting with other people.
- Don't Miss: Tell What Others Are Thinking by Looking at Their Feet
- Don't Miss: How to Earn Someone's Trust Without Ever Saying a Word
Got your own advice for cracking the body language code? Share with us in the comments below! And once you finish perfecting these tips, make sure to move on to lesson two.
Click on image below to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades