If your bicycle's feeling a little dull these days, then give it some personality! Using the crafty ideas below, you can transform your two-wheeler in a unique work of mobile art that will have everyone jealous.
You can simply add some colorful postcards between the spokes of your wheels or, if you are up for a more labor-intensive project, can wrap your bike frame in EL wire or even crochet yourself a cushy one-of-a-kind bike seat. When you're rolling around town in your newly customized ride, just remember to wear your helmet—which you can also decorate!
- Don't Miss: 9 Nifty Ways to Use Washi Tape
Got your own cool tips for decorating your bike? Share with us in the tips below. (Click on image below to enlarge.)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades