Last week, we explored nine signs to watch out for if you suspect that somebody is lying to you. In this week's slightly more evil edition, we present the flip side: eight sneaky tips for lying effectively.
In a nutshell: don't act like a guilty liar. Maintain normal eye contact, don't act defensive and don't embellish your lies with extraneous details. To make your lies more believable, pair them up with half-truths or full-truths and like a good actor, the more you can subconsciously convince yourself that your lie is true, the more convincing you will seem when you actually tell your lie.
WARNING: Lying is not good for you, and is usually more trouble than it is worth. You have been warned.
Click on image below to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades