You suspect somebody is lying to you. What are the signs you should watch out for?
Listed below are nine common indicators you should look out for when you suspect a little truth-bending. While a display of one or more of these signs does not automatically indicate guilt, they can be helpful in pointing out something fishy or suspicious in the way the other person is behaving.
Here is a general good rule of thumb to remember: if the person is acting like a guilty liar (avoiding eye contact, changing the subject, acting really tense), then it is highly likely that the person is hiding something.
Click on image below to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades