Who doesn't want to decrease time wasted looking for misplaced car keys or remembering a long-forgotten computer password?
Keep your memory in prime shape by regularly eating fruits, vegetables, and proteins that are known for boosting memory and decreasing your risk for Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
Foods such as avocados, sunflower seeds, and peanut butter are packed with vitamin E, which is associated with decreasing your risk for Alzheimer's.
Other foods such as green tea, dark berries, and apples contain antioxidants which helps protect the brain from inflammation that can lead to memory loss, or from free radicals that can damage brain cells.
For other brain-boosting foods that benefit overall cognitive health and function, see my previous post on foods that'll boost your brain power.
While diet is an important aspect of memory health, don't forget to exercise regularly, maintain an active social life, utilize mnemonic devices, and challenge yourself mentally on a regular basis, such as learning a new language!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades