Whether it's your credit card, your parents' new zip code, or a new work phone number, number sequences are everywhere. Sometimes it's important to actually remember them instead of always relying on a smartphone or the internet to remind you.
For long number sequences, your best strategy is to break them up into smaller chunks and make memorable or personal associations out of the smaller number chunks. For shorter numbers such as PIN numbers or access codes, simply repeating the number sequence verbally many times or assigning a letter to each number can help you remember.
If you are truly committed to the art of remembering long number sequences, take a cue from a number memorization expert and assign an image to each two-digit number from 00 to 99 so that long numbers can be remembered in a series of unique images.
Also, make sure you're eating plenty of brain power foods!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades