Whether you live in the dorms with no access to a kitchen or simply too lazy to cook on a stovetop, you can "cook" up some amazing meals on a microwave that aren't bags of buttered popcorn or frozen burritos.
With a little prep work and some seasonings, you can cook salmon, ratatouille, macaroni and cheese, meat loaf and other full meals on the microwave.
If you are more of a breakfast person, you can also whip up single-serving pancakes and poached eggs very easily in the microwave.
Full meals asides, you can also use the microwave as a kitchen aid to melt chocolate, dry herbs, cook jam, toast nuts and more.
Don't forget that for dessert, you can also make brownies in a mug. And if you are not hungry at all, you can also use the microwave for plenty of other non-edible and useful applications, such as sterilizing your kitchen sponge and heating up a homemade heating pad.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades