You can certainly exercise at a fancy gym with a personal trainer and state-of-the-art equipment if you have the money and time to do so. However, if you are on a budget and don't want to waste extra time getting into your best gym clothes and driving, you can give yourself an intensive workout at home using only one dumbbell.
For the exercises below, try to use the heaviest dumbbell you can handle that allows for you to go through all the reps while maintaining perfect form. Once the reps get too easy over time, you can increase the sets or increase your dumbbell weight.
Don't think you have any time for a workout? Try tricking yourself into exercising throughout the day or doing some physical activity right at your computer desk.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades