Besides your car insurance information and a spare tire, what are some other essential items you should always keep inside your vehicle?
For emergency car repairs, duct tape and WD-40 spray can come in handy for a number of DIY fixes, such as covering a broken window or headlight, or fixing minor surface scratches. You should also have jumper cables in case your car batteries die, an owner's manual for your car model, Fix-A-Flat to fix a flat tire for just long enough for you to seek help, and a tire pressure gauge to make sure you are maintaining proper tire pressure for your car.
Read below for more essential items you should have in your car in case of a minor medical emergency, natural disaster, or for snowy winter weather.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades