The best thing since the creation of bread may just be... sliced bread. Soft bread slices have the perfect absorbent texture for picking up tiny pieces of broken glass, gently cleaning dust off your precious oil paintings, and even safely removing splinters from your finger when soaked with milk and taped to your skin with a bandage.
In the kitchen, bread is perfect for preventing grease fires, absorbing smelly odors, and reducing the burnt flavor of your overcooked rice. However many surprisingly practical non-edible uses bread has, keep in mind that stale bread also has quite a number of edible uses as well—like using them to make croutons, homemade bread crumbs, or bread pudding.
- Don't Miss: Make Stale Cookies Fresh Again with a Slice of Bread
- Don't Miss: Revive a Stale Baguette Using the Miraculous Water Trick
In a nutshell: bread is awesome. Got your own practical uses for bread, non-edible or otherwise? Share with us by commenting below!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades