If you are susceptible to annoying allergy symptoms during the spring season when pollen count is high, eat raw local honey on a daily basis. Though not scientifically proven, some people believe that by exposing yourself through the local allergens in your regional environment in the form of honey, it helps build your tolerance for the pollen in the air.
For more common method for relieving allergy symptoms, rinse your nasal cavities with a neti pot or a saline spray on a regular basis. Breathe in steam, drink apple cider vinegar, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and consider checking out the local acupuncturist in your neighborhood.
If allergy symptoms are severe or persist, be sure to seek the help of a medical professional.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades