It'd be nice to see what a penny will buy these days. Maybe you could draw something showcasing the many uses still available today for a penny (if any). With gas prices rising, it'd be nice to know you can still get something out of one cent.
- Make a wish in a fountain (does a penny still buy a wish?)
- Board game piece (better than buying the whole thing over again)
- Tire tread checker (we all know this one, hopefully)
- Fabric weights (for keeping curtains and other hanging things straight)
- Lottery ticket scratcher (thought I prefer knives)
- Use as a golf ball marker (cheaper than a quarter)
- Make a radio (???)
Here are some other useful ideas:
And maybe list some of the uses we all wish actually worked:
- Suck on a penny to beat a lie detector test (is this true?)
- Suck on a penny to beat a breathalyzer test (eh, doubt it works)
But what I'd really like to know are the odd uses... something I would probably never use, but would like to know I could if need be.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades