There are only so many things you can store in the refrigerator, especially if you are sharing it with other people. So, what are some things you absolutely have to store in the refrigerator? And what are some things you can get away with storing at room temperature on your pantry shelves?
Enlighten yourself with this handy, printer-friendly, illustrated guide that you can stick onto your refrigerator door for future reference. If you know of any more fruits, vegetables, and other types of food that should and shouldn't be stored in the refrigerator, share your thoughts below in the comments.
Shout out to Lifehacker for inspiring this drawing!
Click on image below to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades