Hate paying for the check-in luggage fee while flying? Slim down your bulky suitcase to a carry-on luggage size and use the following tips below to lighten your load without lightening your wallet.
Make a list of your barest essentials before packing to avoid the temptation of overpacking. Wear your bulkiest items (like heavy coats and boots) while in transit to save up on luggage space. Roll instead of fold and when possible, nest items within one another.
To truly maximize your space, use vacuum packs and packing cubes. As clothes tend to take up the most space in your luggage, bring only a few days worth of outfits and pack laundry detergent to minimize the number of outfits you need to bring.
Got your own tips for traveling as lightly as possible? Share with us!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades