The Black Friday shopping battle is just around the corner. At the end of the day, will you emerge empty-handed or victorious with an armful of shopping bags bursting at the seams?
It's not too early to start strategizing for your epic post-Thanksgiving shopping spree. All you need are some comfortable walking shoes, form-fitting clothes, and a solution of half-water, half-liquid-antacid to splash into your eyes in case of a spontaneous pepper spray attack.
Prioritize your most coveted Black Friday steals so you know exactly what you are targeting. And if you really want to hone in on your target, consider scoping out your shopping turf earlier this week so you know exactly which aisle or store section to target on the big day.
And should you find yourself caught in a stampede of frenzied shoppers, don't panic. Keep your elbows out and your hands at chest level to hold onto your physical personal space. Find an alternate exit or a pillar to stand behind. Black Friday shopping is definitely not for the faint of heart.
Got your own Black Friday battle strategies? Share with us by commenting below!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades