Why is it that Mother's Day is the second biggest commercialized holiday when there are so many different DIY projects out there?
In preschool, children make their moms clay handprint molds and cards with dry pasta glued on. So why not return to your crafty childhood ambitions and make your mother something special?
You may be too old to give a handprint or some dried up pasta art, but some DIY flowers will go over nicely. And you can make some beautiful-looking fake flowers out of Q-tip cotton swabs and Styrofoam balls, or cupcake liners and pipe cleaners.
Don't have a bunch of cotton swabs or cupcake liners lying around? If you have plastic spoons and a candle, you can always fashion your dear mom a bouquet of plastic spoon roses. No watering required.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades