Are you a post-college grad trying to make new friends in the real world and having a hard time? Though it may feel like it, you are definitely not alone.
Thankfully in this internet age, you have more digital and real-life opportunities than ever before to seek out like-minded people who live in your neck of the woods and share your similar interests, hobbies, and niche music tastes.
Check out online meet-ups like Meetup.com or your local Reddit.com city meetup. While Facebook gets a bad rap for being a digital time-waster, every so often it is also extremely useful for finding out old contacts or long-lost high school friends who may happen to be living in the same city as you are.
Digital tools asides, you also can't go wrong with checking out local community classes, becoming a regular at your favorite neighborhood hangout, and simply being proactive when acquaintances or coworkers invite you to their social gatherings.
Got your own tips for making new friends after college? Share with us!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades