Before you rake up the maple leaves on your driveway, how about grabbing a couple of the newer ones to make yourself a maple leaf rose?
Think of it as origami using real leaves. By rolling, folding and layering leaves together one by one, you can make a maple leaf rose using just three leaves—or if you want to make a bigger maple leaf rose, simply keep adding more leaves.
Make three or more maple leaf roses roses to create a bouquet which you can then put in a vase with unfolded maple leaves to create a simple, unique, eye-pleasing centerpiece for the autumn season.
Though not completely necessary, you can spray your maple leaf rose creation with hairspray to extend its shelf life. The maple leaf roses will dry up but still retain their rose shape for months if kept indoors.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades