If the holiday season is stirring your dormant DIY spirit to make cool handmade things, then look no further than your fruit and vegetable drawer in your kitchen.
Using cut vegetables and acrylic paint, you can easily transform carrots, apples, potatoes, okra, celery stalks, and more into cool-looking stamps that can then be applied onto greeting cards, wrapping paper, blank canvas tote bags, T-shirts, and other blank surfaces.
Though you can use a stamp pad to make the fruit and vegetable stamp imprint, using acrylic or tempura paints allows for you to mix different colors and control the thickness of the paint. If you are stamping on fabric, be sure to use craft fabric paints.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades