If eating bacon for breakfast, lunch, and dinner isn't enough to satiate your love for rashers, then how about eating it for dessert too? It's what a true baconphiliac would do.
You don't need to go to a gourmet cupcake shop or ice creamery to get your candied bacon fix; it's actually quite easy to prepare on your own. Simply coat thick-cut bacon with brown sugar and a little ground black pepper on both sides, place on a cooling rack on top of a baking pan, and bake for 15 minutes in an oven preheated at 425 degrees.
Once the candied bacon is brown, lacquered and crispy, you can eat the candied bacon as is or sprinkle on top of cupcake frosting, ice cream, pancakes, cake, salads, and more.
Got your own favorite uses for candied bacon? Share with us.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades