With summer officially starting in less than two weeks, now might be a good time to brush up on your sunglasses game. Specifically, what is the best style of sunglasses for your unique face shape?
After determining which shape category your face falls under (square, round, heart-shaped, oblong, or oval), read below for the basic dos and don'ts when it comes to which sunglasses are the most compatible for your face.
Generally speaking, choose sunglasses that are an aesthetically pleasing contrast to the features you already have. For example, if you already have a round face, create a contrast by choosing angular sunglasses with a more rectangular frame. On the flip side of the coin, wearing more circular frames on a square face will help soften your features.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades