Do you have a lot of stagnant energy in your life right now? Maybe all you need to do is check to make sure the drains are working properly in your kitchen and bathroom. Or place a small fish tank somewhere in your home to attract more wealth and prosperity.
Feng shui is an ancient art and science developed over 3,000 years ago in China that you can incorporate into your daily life to maximize the harmonious balance of yin and yang energy in your home environment. While many different schools and methods exist when it comes to feng shui, you can begin applying very basic principles in your living space to start improving the energy flow in your home.
For example, declutter as much as possible and maximize your natural light. Keep your entry way clear and use furniture with rounded corners as opposed to sharp corners. Keep your bed clear on both sides and never place a mirror facing the main doorway to your house or your bed. To maximize the feng shui arrangement of your home, use a bagua map over your floor plan as a guiding principle for improving specific aspects of your life.
Got your own feng shui tips? Share with us!
Click on images to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades