Are you in a bad funk today? Treat yourself to a bar of dark chocolate. Or jump on a trampoline. Or get a nice plate of leafy greens at your neighborhood salad bar.
Though a crabby mood is most often circumstantial—such as bad traffic, an unpleasant boss or simply sleep deprivation—you can try giving yourself a natural mood boost with vitamin B12 or simply straightening your posture and not slouching your shoulders.
- Don't Miss: 6 Brain Hacks for Getting Things Done
When all else fails, spend a little bit of cash on another person. Treat your best friend to ice cream. Donate five dollars to charity. Studies have shown that people who are given a small amount of cash feel significantly better when they spend it to treat another person rather than spending that same amount to treat themselves.
- Don't Miss: How to Avoid the Negative Energy of Other People
Got your own weird tricks for turning your bad mood into a good one? Share with us. (Click on the image to enlarge.)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades